I've been retained by a Top 10 practice firm to source an External Auditor to sit within their Bristol office. The successful candidates will be technically strong with strong communication skills.
- Audit senior in charge of undertaking work on a portfolio of audit clients.
- Take ownership for initial planning of audits and identifying risk matters, reviewing of junior staff members work and completion of audit files to deadlines.
- Produce management reports highlighting audit issues and providing potential solutions/recommendations.
- Able to actively engage with client, in a professional manner, to gain a good understanding of their business.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams.
- Interact with senior members of accounts, tax and other departments to ensure an effective and high level of service proved to the clients.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Strong technical skill set (IFRS, UK GAAP).
- Financial service knowledge is desirable.
- Stong communcation skills.
- Mentoring/Coaching experience desirable.