My client are looking for a commercial expense analyst with business partnering capabilities to join their team as Expense Business Partner.
Job Title: Expense Business Partner
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Expense Business Partner, you'll be responsible for business partnering the support functions.
- You will deliver expense reporting and analysis, cast challenge delivery, forecast/budget templates and cost saving initiatives.
- You will review and ensure delivery of expense MI to key stakeholders and work with them to provide suitable commentary.
- Support the KPI Reporting process.
- Own and ensure the delivery of the strategic projects as assigned, ensuring solution is fit for purpose and fully documented.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Insurance/Lloyds experience
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Accurate and numerate
- Experience within a deadline driven environment
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.