Finance Project Manager - Contract role: Excellent Opportunities to join IFRS17 transformation
Our client is a leading global insurance brand company who are looking for project management specialist, who has strong financial reporting experience and want to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of insurance - IFRS17!
What is there for you?
- One of the biggest insurance brands in Asia and World
- The biggest multidisciplinary transformation project in insurance
- Young and multinational team of professionals
- Amazing chance to grow professionally and personally
- Being part of the exciting regulatory change project, which transforms the whole industry
- End-2-end project management of Finance stream for IFRS 17 project (from initiation to post-delivery);
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Finance workstream
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues
- Supporting project business integration with Technical workstream through open dialogue with Technical PMs, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings
- Overall delivery of the project (business and technology)
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure
- Communicate with senior stakeholders, including Programme Manager, Project Director etc.
About the Successful Candidate
- 8-12 years of solid experience as in Project role within the Insurance industry
- Preferably finance transformation or financial reporting projects experience
- Prior experience driving high-priority regulatory or finance projects for the insurance industry is a must
- Preferably knowledge and experience of IFRS requirements, ERP & Actuarial systems