For a major Asset Management based in Milan, Rome and Paris, we are looking for an ESG Analyst with 5 years of experience.
His/her main responsibilities are:
- ESG/SRI research: define methodology and perform ESG/SRI analysis on industrial sectors and issuers for mandates and funds;
- Voting: analysis of resolutions, proxy voting recommendations and exercise.
The ideal candidate will work on the following activities:
- To analyze the various issues and non-financial risks such as corporate governance, the impact of climate change, intangible capital and reputation, among others, and so to provide a complete analysis of every company and every sector;
- To help the management to integrate ESG issues and risks in the investment process;
- To support the enhancement of ESG integration and climate risk assessment;
- Develop ESG/SRI proposition in order to meet clients' demand and grow business of the company.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Economics, Finance, Statistics,Engineering, Physics, Law;
- 5 years + of experience within an Asset Management, Investment Bank or Brokerage, performing ESG/SRI research or portfolio management activities;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Analytical, IT and quantitative skills, ideally including programming language;
- A basic but solid knowledge of financials markets and macroeconomics;
- Proficiency in Office tools;
- Problem solving, and entrepreneurship;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- CFA certificate or finance-oriented post-degree qualification;
- Knowledge of a second foreign language (French);
- Knowledge of main financial data providers (Bloomberg, Reuters);
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international team;
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to different situations.