ESG Analyst - Italy and France
For a major Asset Management based in Milan, Rome and Paris, we are looking for an ESG Analyst with 5 years of experience.
His/her main responsibilities are:
- ESG/SRI research: define methodology and perform ESG/SRI analysis on industrial sectors and issuers for mandates and funds;
- Voting: analysis of resolutions, proxy voting recommendations and exercise.
The ideal candidate will work on the following activities:
- To analyze the various issues and non-financial risks such as corporate governance, the impact of climate change, intangible capital and reputation, among others, and so to provide a complete analysis of every company and every sector;
- To help the management to integrate ESG issues and risks in the investment process;
- To support the enhancement of ESG integration and climate risk assessment;
- Develop ESG/SRI proposition in order to meet clients' demand and grow business of the company.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Economics, Finance, Statistics,Engineering, Physics, Law;
- 5 years + of experience within an Asset Management, Investment Bank or Brokerage, performing ESG/SRI research or portfolio management activities;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Analytical, IT and quantitative skills, ideally including programming language;
- A basic but solid knowledge of financial markets and macroeconomics;
- Proficiency in Office tools;
- Problem solving, and entrepreneurship;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- CFA certificate or finance-oriented post-degree qualification;
- Knowledge of a second foreign language (French);
- Knowledge of main financial data providers (Bloomberg, Reuters);
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international team;
- High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to different situations.
Senior Finance Manager
- Hong Kong
- 25 days ago
One of the most world-leading and successful insurance companies is looking for a talented and experienced Finance professional to join their regional office based in Hong Kong, as a crucial contributor with solid Finance and Accounting knowledge to their global business activities. You... Read More
PM - Digital
- Emilia-Romagna, Italia
- 19 days ago
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile Products Teams. Overall Goals: Achieve a high level of performance and quality Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users The Agile Project Manager may be respon... Read More
- Amsterdam, North Holland
- Uncapped commission, pension & other perks
- 29 days ago
Job description All Recruiters at Oliver James Associates operate in 360 roles, proactively headhunting candidates and developing and establishing new business relationships The successful applicant will be focused on building a profitable desk within the general insurance market, worki... Read More
Regional Actuary - Valuation/Strategy/M&A (Global Consultancy)
- Hong Kong
- 22 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified actuary (or near) to join a global consultancy that will offer a wide range of projects from capital, risk, pricing, financial modeling and M&A. Key Responsibilities Support Client Management of certain Client accounts Deliver superior Pro... Read More