A well known General Insurer are searching for an ERM Manager to be based out of their London office.
An interesting opportunity has arisen for an ERM Risk Manager to join an established and global insurance company based in Greater London.
My client is a market leader in both personal and commercial lines insurance and is known for providing a trustworthy and consistent service.
You will be responsible for the management of second line oversight, challenge and advice in relation to the operational risk framework. The key responsibilities will include:
- To provide oversight, guidance and challenge to business
- Offer proactive and practical advice on risk mitigation to support in the Risk appetite
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with first, second and third line of defence to promote and improve the Risk & Compliance's value in the organisation
- To undertake effectiveness reviews across first line of defence assessment of operational risk utilising appropriate methodology, intelligence gathering and other relevant tools
- To ensure that a suitable framework is in place to support the appropriate and timely identification and mitigation of Risk & Compliance issues
- To identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role, in line with the company risk framework
My client is looking for a Risk professional with a good understanding of Risks associated within in the Insurance market. You must be career driven and have the ability to build relationships at all levels.