Enterprise Architect ( Software / Applications )
Enteprise Architect ( Software / Applications )
A secure financial services business is looking for a Enterprise Architect with applications experience to join them. The business offers a flexible working environment with a day from home, flexible start/end times with working from home options (100% remote during COVID-19)
The role will be based at either their Manchester or Liverpool office so you will need to be able to commute to one of those locations.
As the Solutions Architect your role will be to determine, agree and communicate fit for purpose technology solutions, in the form of design documentation, which meets the needs of the business, while adhering to the Architecture Framework and the overall IT Strategy.
Being a part of a small architecture team, the SA will further help to maintain the Architecture Framework to ensure they have a well-defined application portfolio & roadmaps, along with supporting principles, patterns & standards.
- Experienced as a Enterprise Architect on a variety of complex projects in a highly complex environment
- Experience maintaining Architecture Framework content relevant to the business & application domains, including technology strategy views, capability models, domain models, roadmaps, patterns and standards.
- Experienced at designing bespoke web-based solutions and integrating with in-house and third party solutions using modern APIs and integration or middleware technology
- Experienced at creating and taking design documentation through a formal approval process and communicating that design to delivery teams to ensure everyone understands what needs to be achieved
- Experienced working in RFP processes to ensure appropriate technology solutions are selected, followed by supporting the delivery of that technology in to the business
- Previous experience in software development and still close to technology
- TOGAF Certification is desirable
- Ideally experienced working with Enterprise Architects to maintain and evolve Architecture Frameworks; application portfolios, roadmaps, standards, patterns
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply or call us directly on 01616940731
Solution Architect ( Software / Applications )
- Cheshire, England
- £70000 - £85000 per annum + plus bonus & benefits
- 21 days ago
Solution Architect ( Software / .NET ) A secure financial services business is looking for a Solution Architect with a Software development background (ideally .NET) to join them. The business offers a flexible working environment with a day from home, flexible start/end times with work... Read More
- New York, USA
- US$100 - US$120 per hour
- 10 days ago
Splunk Architect/Engineer - New York - 12 Month Contract My client, a well reknowned Manufacturing business, is looking for a highly qualified Splunk Architect/Engineer for an upcoming implementation. Here are the details: Main Responsibilities: Designs new Splunk deployments based on c... Read More
- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- 22 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join a reputable and innovative company within the finance industry. Based within there modern offices in Manchester you will be joining an expanding tech department, playing a key role in the deliver of defined business requ... Read More
Technical Architect - Huddersfield
- Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- 7 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join an expanding technical team in Huddersfield. This new and exciting role will work within the Architecture team, working with all internal Stakeholders to gather requirements for various projects to turn into strategy for the ... Read More