- Logical, analytical and careful full stack Software Engineer required to develop tailored solutions that support and deliver the development roadmap across multiple platforms.
- Provide Technical Leadership on projects, help guide the team to deliver changes to meet the needs of the business.
- Estimate, Design and Implement using robust development practices including continuous build and integration.
- Provide 3rd line support for live systems through the service desk.
- Assist and mentor other developers in the department in their day to day work, leading peer reviews and highlighting opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Graduate in an IT related degree with experience working in a development environment
- Extensive experience working in a fast paced, regulated development environment
- Disciplined use of Application Lifecycle Management Tools (JIRA/TFS), working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Create deployment packages as required
- Support on-boarding of 3rd Party development partners
- Improve development practices through Peer reviews and Mentoring
- Excellent communications skills
Role Requirements Apps .NET
- Proficient in C#VB.Net
- Excellent knowledge of the .Net Framework and associated technologies
- SOLID programming principles
- Full stack development including MVC Web Front ends, middleware including .Net WebAPI 2.0 RESTful Web Services and Data Access.
- Good understanding of core Design Patterns
- Awareness of Secure Coding , Information Security threats and best practices
- Test Frameworks and automated testing
- Version Control Systems (TFS/GIT)
- Continuous Integration (MS Build/Jenkins/Octopus Deploy)
- Good knowledge of T-SQL including creation and maintenance of complex stored procedures
- (beneficial) Sitefinity, Java or Xamarin