Oliver James Associates is exclusively representing a national distribution business, that is looking to invest in the services of a high calibre Divisional Finance Director. Our PLC client has a group turnover of c£600mil and the successful appointee will lead a division which makes up over 70% of the revenues.
As Divisional Finance Director you will be responsible for the following;
- Day to day management of a large finance team (c30)
- Full responsibility for long and short term strategic planning
- Develop quality of MI & business insight produced to support key decision making
- Key contributor with future M&A projects
- Cash management and banking responsibilities for the division
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record in leading and inspiring large finance teams alongside delivering significant revenue and profits growth. You will ideally come from a PLC background and have significant turnaround and transformation experience, demonstrating impressive achievements within high change environments.
Further attributes required as follows;
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Previous distribution or logistics experience highly desirable although not essential
- Previous experience sitting on divisional boards