My client is a top tier leading financial services organisation headquartered in Canada with operations in Asia Pacific and the United States. Currently, they are looking for a Director to join their Business Transformation team and to oversee a portfolio of complex strategic projects across multiple functions and business units.
- Oversee and execute a portfolio of large scale complex strategic IT-related projects and programmes within set time, quality and approved budget.
- Work closely with the Head of Program Management to support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Manage, communicate and influence various stakeholders from different regions/functions.
- 10+ years project/program management experience with good track record.
- Exceptional knowledge in Waterfall and Agile.
- Recognized project management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince2)
- Experience in IT related change / transformation.
- Ideally from Insurance or Banking background.
- Good communication skills in English. Cantonese is not a must.
- Ideally based in Hong Kong or with a HK working visa.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international and supportive team to drive large scale regional change and transformation in the organisation. Excellent renumeration and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to apply! All applications will be strictly confidential and only for recruitment purposes.