Oliver James Associates is supporting a Financial Services Company in finding their next Director of Process Improvement who will support the business in driving continuous improvement across the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Process Improvement, the role will be in charge of leading, contributing and overseeing the strategy, roadmaps and executive of business change initiatives across the region.
Candidates will require strong experience in working with Operations & Financial teams across Financial Services Companies such as Insurance & Banking or in Consulting services and will require travel occasionally to other regional offices in Asia.
To apply for the position, it would be beneficial to have the following experiences:
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Project Management experience such as Agile, Prince 2 or PMI
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in a senior position
- Good understand of Finance Operations
- Strong ability to work with Senior Stakeholders
- Worked in a Regional or Global position
It is an exciting time to join this organisation whose core focus is within the APAC region. They have been renowned for their growth & the services they provide to their consumers.
If you are interested, please apply now to be considered