Our client, a major Credit Rating Agency, are seeking Director Product Strategy will be responsible for overseeing strategic projects, product management and may also manage a team. You will be responsible for directing product vision - from product evaluation, design, enhancement, implementation and performance monitoring - and lead multiple initiatives spanning cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for delivering on high profile projects which may be within a single team or span across multiple functions, divisions or capability sets within the Credit Rating Analytics department. Projects may include all aspects of the product lifecycle
- Ensure the voice of the customer is reflected in product roadmap and designs
- Collaborate closely with all teams engaged in the product development process
- Independently develop and lead business plans with accountability for targets and KPIs for sales, development and engagement.
- Build investment cases to support long-term strategic plans and roadmaps
- Responsibilities may include overseeing the education of sales force, the collection and prioritization of product requirements across the portfolio, and development of go to market plans.
- Anticipate and implement necessary operational infrastructure to ensure product integrity and support product expansion
- Monitor competitive developments and develop strategic responses in support of educating and informing the organisation of opportunities and threats
- Report to senior management on the financial performance and strategic positioning of key products
- Represent our client at internal and external meetings and conferences
- Support the assessment of new and emerging opportunities to grow the business including joint ventures, acquisitions and partnerships
- May manage a team
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Undergraduate/ bachelor's degree required in a business related discipline, Information Systems or Engineering. MBA/ Postgraduate qualification desired
- Extensive strategic experience preferably gained in management consulting or investment banking
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional working groups
- Experience in hiring and managing staff
- Experience in leading projects end to end
- Strong understanding of global capital/ credit markets
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and public speaking
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrable experience of leadership and developing a team
- Experience or knowledge of product management, marketing, strategic planning or product development required
The Benefits of this Role
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus package dependent on experience. This job gives you an opportunity to lead exciting and progressive projects with a highly prestigious company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org