I have an opportunity for a Director of Information Security Risk to join a global insurance business who are adding several key members of staff to their CISO team. You will be part of a growing team with investment and buy in from the board. You will be instrumental when it comes to assessing and advising on global risk appetite as well as used to prospering board level risk reporting.
The insurer is looking for a Director of Information Security Risk to be part of the refinement and implementation of a new risk framework. You will be comfortable in designing and implementing the metrics and KRI that teams should be working to.
Activities for Director of Information Security Risk:
- Definition and assessment of group risk appetite
- Working with the 2nd line team on metrics and control framework
- Alignment of risk management to global business objectives
- Provide insight and metrics across large and complex group-wide risks
Skills for Director of Information Security Risk:
- Proven experience as an Information Risk Manger or Director of Information Security within a heavily regulated and complex global business
- Experienced in using frameworks such as NIST, ISO270001 to apply control approaches to the business
- Strong knowledge in developing and implementing risk appetite frameworks
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders up to board level
- Experienced in collaborating and coordinating with relevant teams
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certification
As the Director of Information Security Risk you will be an expert when it comes to risk management and able to effectively and quickly recognise emerging risks the business should be looking for.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is looking for someone to lead their IT Risk Assurance function and make a sizeable impact on a global business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com