I have an opportunity for a Director of Information Security Governance to join a global insurance business who are adding several key members of staff to their CISO team. You will be part of a growing team with investment and buy in from the board. You will be instrumental when it comes to setting and producing policy standards and reporting.
The insurer is looking for a Director of Information Security Governance to be part of deciding of what policies and standards are fit for which areas of the business and if they should be implemented. You will also be required to build a team around you to deliver the strategy you define.
Activities for Director of Information Security Governance:
- Acting as a group level lead on Information Security Policy and Compliance
- Alignment of Information Security Standard to NIST
- Provide global security reporting framework across the group
- Manage internal and external suppliers to ensure group policies are adhered to
Skills for Director of Information Security Governance:
- Proven experience as an Information Risk Manger or Director of Information Security within a heavily regulated and complex global business
- Demonstrable knowledge around implementing ISMS, group level reporting and policy standards
- Strong knowledge of standard Information Security Frameworks and Policies
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders up to board level
- Experienced in collaborating and coordinating with relevant teams
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certification
As the Director of Information Security Governance, you will be an expert when it comes to all areas of Information Risk and become one of the leaders in the business when it comes to governance bodies within security.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org