Oliver James Associates are looking for a Director of FP&A to join a reputable, international firm based in Cheshire. You will be responsible for delivering successful commercial performance by challenging senior stakeholders in the delivery of business strategy and commercial performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively lead the commercial forecasting and budgeting process & taking ownership of all gross margin, client and product analysis;
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders including CFO and CEO;
- Taking ownership of the FP&A team leading them to add value to their business partners through analysis and challenge;
- Identify opportunities and maximise profitability of key commercial agreements;
- Taking ownership of the Group Finance relationship.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and for someone who is looking to continuously deliver on successful performance.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- Proven experience in all aspects of financial management including financial planning and analysis, commercial finance and accounting
- Experience of working in a fast-paced multi product company
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to act and drive change management
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Charlotte Rigby on 0161 694 0215 or email@example.com