Leading global company that provides a service in document productivity offering an innovating alternative to Adobe Acrobat through their cutting-edge technologies and platform
Director of Desktop Engineering
This global leading company provides a service in document productivity offering an innovating alternative to Adobe Acrobat through their cutting-edge technologies and platform.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate and guide the Dublin team with focus on desktop engineering, in order to meet the requirements of the company while guaranteeing high performance standards.
- Lead the team to create large scale enterprise desktop solutions, encouraging improvement and motivation among the members.
- Multi-task to ensure the equilibrium between time, goals and results guiding the team towards success, also recruiting talent in the market.
- Motivated team leader with strong problem-solving, time- management and communication skills.
- Proven ability and experience in leading teams, focusing on improving and cultivate talent to reach the company's goals.
- Strong background with C++, Microsoft development tools including MSVC and MFC, Desktop installed software solutions and Win32 and Win64 APIs in an agile environment.
- A University degree in Computer Science or equivalent