Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global client to assist in finding a Director of Cyber Security.
The role is to be based in London and pays between £140,000 - £160,000 basic salary plus a car allowance, pension scheme, annual bonus plus core and flexible benefit options.
The successful candidate must carry three outstanding areas of skills:-
The candidate will already will be extremely highly-respected and well-networked in the cyber industry, particularly the UK banking sector.
- The candidate will already carry a proven and enviable track record of devising, delivering and overseeing innovative cyber advisory programmes to senior stakeholders.
- The candidate will have a deep passion and track record in the recruitment, mentorship, training, development and leadership of information and cyber security teams.
The successful candidate will typically take on the below accountabilities: -
- Contributing to the overall Cyber strategy by identifying where there are opportunities for growth and development.
- Taking responsibility for the overall delivery for engagements.
- Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships.
- Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
- Contributing to practice management e.g. training, knowledge management.
Experience and Skills:-
The below experience is absolutely essential in order to undertake the position:-
- Deep experience of the wider UK Banking sector, including today's challenges, trends and ambitions.
- Strong cyber advisory experience needed from a professional services / consulting perspective
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering cyber and technology advisory services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, extensive relevant sales experience, negotiation and project management skills
- Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment
CVs to Damian.email@example.com