Director - Finance Business Management
One of the best known insurers in Hong Kong is seeking a highly talented actuary to join their elite Group office.
This team is a true value add division that focuses on the communication of Group strategy to the local Business Units.
As a Director you will:
- Frequently take the lead in conversations with a variety of senior stakeholders (CFOs, CROs, Chief Actuaries)
- Keep up-to-date on the local market landscape (product, channel, sales trend) and regulatory development.
- Analyse financial and operational performance, initiate and participate in finance optimisation projects that would enhance values and capital efficiency of the company
- Promote the mindset of continuous in-force business management in order to deliver sustainable, quality results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full internationally recognised actuarial qualification (e.g. FIA, FIAA, FSA etc)
- Experience in a highly commercial role, with consulting being preferable
- A proven ability to correspond with, and influence, with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge on a wide range of actuarial disciplines reporting, capital, pricing, ALM etc)
Regional Finance Business Management - M/SM (Actuarial)
- Hong Kong
- 19 days ago
One of Asia's leading insurance companies are looking for a new regional Finance Business Partner to join their HK team. This is a great opportunity for a technical actuary to step up into a regional "non traditional" role and gain deep exposure to how business units are ran from an act... Read More
Associate Director - EV Reporting
- Hong Kong
- HK$1000000 - HK$1300000 per annum + bonus, MPF, medical insurance
- 12 days ago
Our client is a global insurer who are looking to hire an accomplished reporting actuary into their APAC team. This role involves: Enhancing, integrating and automating analysis on various financial metrics Coordinating with other teams within the reporting team to enhance the existing ... Read More
Reporting Actuary | Part - Qualified | London OR Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 days ago
A globally recognised firm is seeking to recruit a Part - Qualified Financial Reporting Actuary. The role holder will be expected to contribute to supporting the financial strength of the business by successfully balancing the competing demands of commerciality and prudence to ensure a ... Read More
Life Actuary - Financial Risk - Senior
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €90000 - €110000 per annum
- 18 days ago
Our client, a highly regarded Insurance business in Dublin, is looking for a Senior Financial Risk Actuary to join their Risk team in Dublin! Our client is a well-known, multinational Life Insurance business based in Central Dublin. The business is looking for a senior Financial Risk Ac... Read More