Director, Corporate Communications - US MNC
A very exciting new role has emerged from a global US-based MNC in the Fashion/Retail industry. Currently looking for a Director of Corporate Communications to develop and implement corporate communication strategies (both internal and external) to enhance their brand reputation for the APAC region. A challenging yet engaging role with opportunity to work with a fun and multinational environment.
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation of the company and its brand across the APAC region.
- Work closely with internal and external communication members to effectively and efficiently communicate consistent messages to the media and other stakeholders to raise positive messages of the brand.
- Serve as regional crisis communications / issues management lead and provide strong support to the Global Senior Director of Corporate Communications and local leadership during crisis situations.
- Provide guidance to communication members on how to effectively deliver key messages to internal and external audiences, including media, speeches and presentations.
- Responsible for leading and directing projects across the APAC region designed to enhance reputation of the company's brand, as well as being accountable for budget and timeline.
This is a very attractive position with great remuneration and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on more flexible hours. Interested parties please click apply and submit your resume - shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, there are no matching jobs currently available