Our client is one of the largest reputable financial services group in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for a high caliber professional to join their team as a Digital Project Manager. This is a strong opportunity to grow your career with plenty of opportunities to develop.
- Support implementation of key projects at Group level to deliver the Digital change agenda.
- Drive project management and track budget utilisation and performance
- Management of Group Insurance Digital Committee, in force management, working directly with countries and relevant stakeholders, including Digital, Information Technology, Risk, Compliance, Partnerships, Finance and Actuarial
- Ensure robust process in place for effective management and tracking of Digital Committee actions
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Global Businesses, Country and Functional Heads to implement digital roadmap
- Motivate and influence key stakeholders, including Group Risk, Group Compliance, Partnerships, Finance, Actuarial, Products Team
- Ability to anticipate issues, mitigate associated risks and resolve challenges in order to implement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in project management and digital implementation
- Deep understanding of Agile, scrum team and sprints set up
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
Interested parties please click apply or send your CV over to email@example.com! ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified - other candidates will be considered for other opportunities within the Project Management space.