You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the regional office for one of the largest banking groups in the world, across multiple streams and projects ensuring the project milestones are reached as per plan, all changes are signed off and approved by senior stakeholders, project reports are signed and up-to-date. It is an amazing opportunity for a mid-senior level PMO to grow into a more senior role with more responsibilities and scope.
Portfolio of projects:
You will be a part of the Digital transformation team and will manage a small portfolio of projects within COO space.
- Have 4-7 years experience in Project Manager role within Insurance, Banking or Digital industry;
- Have a strong understanding and experience working within COO/Operations workstream
- Be able to coordinate all streams and make sure that they deliver according to the plan;
- Be able to support SMEs and Programme Lead with Project Management tools, documentation, project plan, advise on the project Management best practices in a complex organizational structure;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority Digital Transformation projects within a complex;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronize internal and external project team members.