Digital Project Manager - B2B Online / E-commerce Solutions Delivery
Project manager to work on a number of new green field projects. One of the major initiatives is to deliver a platform that enables us to effectively transact online with our customers (Brokers, Cover holders and MGA's), digitising how they can obtain a quote, bind a policy and service the policy.
Lloyd's insurance is benefical. Experience in Online B2B solution delivery and digital transformation is key. Your background ideally needs to include understanding of the ecommerce lifecycle specifically around successfully managing the product and supporting solutions needed to launch online and its subsequent sales effectiveness and successful commercial operation.
The role requires a Project Manager with experience of planning, executing and delivering technical projects to deadline and within strict budgets. This includes identifying resource requirements and coordinating efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Digital Project Manager specific
- Manage projects for digital transformation: ensure work streams are delivered within agreed quality standards, risk parameters, timescales and budgets
- Manage third party online and ecommerce suppliers to support the delivery of the digital strategy .
- Work with the Executive Team to ensure the organisation has the right tools, processes and support in place to meet its business needs.
- Ensure that the processes underpinning the digital transformation are well defined and incorporated into the online solution.
- Ensure the people impacts are well understood and effective change management plans and practices are in place and effectively implemented to enable the successful and sustainable delivery of the digital transformation
- Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 Foundation or Agile (desirable)
- Change Management Qualification (desirable)
- Agile qualification (desirable)