I am working on an exclusive opportunity to work within a specialist IT department of an Insurance business based in London with some travel.
I am looking for an Digital Project Manager to streamline and improve some of their websites. The objective of the role will be to manage the successful delivery of a work stream within a wider programme. Working as a member of a team and collaborating effectively with other disciplines to achieve the work stream outcome. Taking ownership of one or more work streams whilst supporting the wider team with direction and guidance in the PM domain.
The initial contract is 6 months with significant potential to extend, the rates are flexible depending on experience. The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
Skills and experience for this role are:
- Experience of operating with at least 2 years experience as a Project Manager (essential)
- Agile project management experience (essential)
- Experience of financial services and in particular General Insurance products (desirable)
- Experience of working on large scale or complex projects typically greater than £2M (essential)
- Experience of working on eCommerce or web focused development projects (essential)
- Working with 3rd party suppliers (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please contact me with an up-to-date CV.