DevOps release manager
This role will require an experienced and seasoned Release Manager with 8-10 years' technology and solution management, to manage DevOps framework, CI/CD pipeline and release management.
- Own the DevOps ecosystem for IFRS 17 solution and foster an approach to continuous improvement in all of DevOps activities.
- Responsible for overall management of building and maintaining an automated, reliable, predictable, and transparent software delivery pipeline.
- Work with all development and configuration teams to define for each release of code, the dependencies, order and time needed for consistent deployments.
- Work with test manager and workstream leads to develop auto-testing into CI/CD pipeline.
- Work with development, security and test teams to create and maintain application release workflows.
- Facilitate and coach product managers in adoption of DevOps framework.
- Oversee release management process for solution components that are not DevOps compatible.
- Manage JIRA/Confluence and ensure all initiatives/features/stories are well version controlled.
- Lead and coordinate go-live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Detailed knowledge of DevOps tools (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Selenium, X-Ray, Fortify)
- Knowledge in Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, SQL DB/DW and SSIS
- General understanding of involved systems (Prophet, Sun GL, SAS) would be an asset but not essential.
- Fully understand DevOps development methodology.
- A strong leader with a proven track record on large scale projects, focussing on project governance, scaling and socializing regionally designed and developed frameworks within a highly complex hierarchy/functional organisation across multiple jurisdictions.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in infrastructure delivery in the insurance industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty, highly adaptable. Knowledge of relevant business processes is beneficial.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (ability to speak one or more Asian languages desirable)
- University graduate
IFRS17 Systems Release Manager (DevOps)
- Hong Kong
- 18 days ago
Responsibilities Oversee multiple system releases Planning release windows and the overall release lifecycle Managing risks that may affect release scope Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements Measure and monitor progress Ensure releases are d... Read More
DevOps Engineer - Advent Geneva - Asset Management
- London, England
- £65000 - £75000 per annum
- 29 days ago
DevOps Engineer - Advent Geneva Individual responsibilities include administering and maintaining core technology systems, developing expertise in off the shelf and proprietary systems at the firm, supporting production systems, acting as an escalation point for other IT Operations team... Read More
- 21 days ago
This leading, global insurance business is looking for a UX Manager due to continued success and expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic business which is in growth mode, offering superb career development and potential team management as the organisation continues... Read More
- 28 days ago
We took an unobvious approach to starting a Tech company. Sales Manager We're searching for a Sales/Account Manager to join our team, who will sell our solutions to corporations - from mid-sized, domestic organisations to international companies. Focus of this role will be to lead our e... Read More