I am currently recruiting for Development Team Leader to join our forward-thinking financial services client based in Reigate, Surrey.
Development Team Leader | Unix and Oracle based technologies | Financial Services | Reigate| £Negotiable.
Development Team Lead | We are currently recruiting for an experienced Development Team Leader to lead on development projects across Unix and Oracle based technologies, support a team of highly skilled developers and manage the successful delivery of projects on behalf of a market-leading financial services organisation based in Reigate, Surrey. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Development Lead who has a proven technical capability and track record of managing a team and ensuring the delivery of complex system development projects in the financial services space. This opportunity will suit highly skilled developers with experience in development of software using Unix, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, C, Pro*C technologies and experience in leading application development in the Financial Services sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for development and for mentoring and developing others in this field within a forward-thinking environment
Development Team Lead requirements:
- Experience leading application development using Waterfall and Agile methodologies and proven technical expertise ideally within insurance or financial services
- Proven experience leading the delivery of software development project
- Experience in architecture and implementation-level software design
- Passion for and proven experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Data modelling concepts and tools
- Exposure to Version Control Systems such as GIT, PVCS
This Development Team Lead role is urgent and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently. If you are interested then do not miss out, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration. The salary on this role is negotiable depending on experience and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. Alternatively call 0203 861 9258 or email your CV directly to email@example.com