OJA is looking for a Developer skilled with .Net/C#/Python development languages and OMS technologies to support a Large Asset Manager in Midtown NYC.
The Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with a variety of OMS systems, preferably Charles River or EZE Castle. The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, to define, develop and implement modifications/customization as part of the team consolidating the OMS systems.
Oliver James Associates is looking for a Developer skilled with .Net/C#/Python development languages and OMS technologies to support a Large Asset Manager in Midtown NYC.
The Ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with a variety of Order Management Systems (OMS) Preferably Charles River or EZE Castle. The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, users, and IT to define and implement modifications/customization as part of the team consolidating the OMS systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develops high-quality, fully tested solutions that meet business needs.
- Serve as a development leader on Charles River IMS or EZE Castle multi-asset trading platform interfaces
- Create appropriate technical documentation of developed solutions for operational support
- Collaborate with IT and business partners to design, develop, test and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform tasks of high complexity to modify processes, plans, and designs as needed
- Complete testing in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans - this includes quality assurance and performance testing
- Interacts with other IT teams as required to leverage enterprise services. · Participate in paired programming and code review sessions
- Ability to participate in requirements review, with business partners and IT colleagues, to ensure full understanding and ask clarifying questions
- Work in an environment supporting legacy solutions, while designing, developing, and deploying target-state technologies QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with EZE Castle, Charles River, Aladdin OMS
- Thorough understanding of front office (trading, portfolio management, and compliance) applications, with ability to design high-performing solutions
- 8 plus years of asset management development experience, with specific experience in order management systems and equity/fixed income trading Preferred Skills:
- Experience developing software using the following - Microsoft (C#.Net, WPF, WCF, .Net Core)
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining complex SQL, Perl, Python
- Experience with Agile and SDLC development methodologies
- Knowledge of equity and fixed income products and business workflows