Delegated Authority Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Delegated Authority Manager role within a leading Lloyd's Insurer, based in Central London. This role is for an initial 6 month period due to an internal move and will report to both the Head of Delegated Authorities.
- Management of the approval process for new coverholders, renewals and post approval changes including managing key stakeholders in the process.
- Preparation of the renewals and new internal Delegated Authority Agreements.
- Implementation of a Bordereau management system including process design, training and documentation.
- Maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders; Lloyd's, Regulators, Brokers, Coverholders, Market Peers and Auditors.
- Must have experience in delegated authority business, preferably working in an insurance company or Lloyd's Syndicate.
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and follow through on tasks/projects.
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Test Manager - Insurance
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- 19 days ago
Posizione: Test Manager per la struttura underwriting Location: Milano Start: metà ottobre Durata: 6 mesi + (5 giorni/settimana) Attività: Il cliente sta conducendo un progetto di change importante sui sistemi gestionali in area premi, passando da un sistema custom interno ad RGI Pass. ... Read More
Regional Chief Underwriting Officer (MNC Insurer)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 3 days ago
I'm currently supporting a MNC Life insurer in identifying their new Chief Underwriting Officer. This firm is renown for excellent working environment and has a sterling reputation focusing on quality vs quantity of products. Reporting into the COO, you will have excellent autonomy and ... Read More