I am currently recruiting for a Delegated Authority Manager role within a leading Lloyd's Insurer, based in Central London. This role is for an initial 6 month period due to an internal move and will report to both the Head of Delegated Authorities.
- Management of the approval process for new coverholders, renewals and post approval changes including managing key stakeholders in the process.
- Preparation of the renewals and new internal Delegated Authority Agreements.
- Implementation of a Bordereau management system including process design, training and documentation.
- Maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders; Lloyd's, Regulators, Brokers, Coverholders, Market Peers and Auditors.
- Must have experience in delegated authority business, preferably working in an insurance company or Lloyd's Syndicate.
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and follow through on tasks/projects.
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.