For my client based in Brussels (easy access), I am looking for a Database Administrator/ Engineer.
If you join this company, you will be chosen to be part of a project and a team; for them, the atmosphere at work is very important and that is why soft skills are also important. There you will be encouraged to take initiatives and to take care more of your work and technologies.
My client's IT division has a wide range of technologies with three distinct divisions collaborating. You will have the opportunity to work with a lot of new technologies (Cloud).
This is a stable company that is always in expansion and is looking for someone who likes to carry projects until the end and continue to improve IT.
To be sure that their team is always sharp and ready, they also propose a larger range of training and certification (Belgium and international) depending on your needs and desires.
Database Administrator - The Job
- You will have to coop all the database related system (SQL)
- Consolidate the environment and design the AWS cloud data services
- Migrate & automate the database in the infrastructure
- Monitor, improve, etc.
- You will also be the link between the different divisions to be sure that your work and the other division's work are in the right and the same direction.
- You will be able to propose solutions and implement improvements for the database and the infrastructure
Database Administrator - Your Profile
- You are a Database Administrator in SQL with at least 8 years of experience in a similar position
- Be inventive to improve the DB
- English AND French or Dutch speaker
- Good communication skills
- Envy to change and adapt depending on your creative ideas
Database Administrator - The package
- A salary up to 76k (depending on your profile)
- A company car and a fuel Card
- Meal vouchers 8 euros
- Insurance + Pension Plan + DKV
- Phone, laptop (subscription for both)
- 25 days of holiday
- And more…
If this description suits you and you like to work with news & fun technologies, this job is made for you!
Apply or contact me for more information.
02 588 10 84 or Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org