Data Scientist - Insurance - Orlando
-Work in enhancing the organization's understanding of the predictive value of non traditional underwriting tools
-Work collaboratively with the VP Applied Research and VP Research Analytics to predict, explain, and set mortality assumptions for our enforce portfolio and new business
-Present data solutions across the business
-Use your visualization skills to present data solutions across the business
Are you a passionate data scientist with the ability to tell a meaningful story with data?? Are you results driven with an innate curiosity to find the detail? Do you want to join a global leading insurer? Do you want career progression?
If so read on….
I am partnered with, a long established international Insurer who are investing and developing in the Data & Analytics team.
If you are a Data Scientist with Machine Learning experience then get in touch with me for a confidential career discussion!
The business has an already experienced Data Science team, and from day one you will be surrounded by talented data scientists all striving to shape and define intelligent business decision making.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be responsible for
- Work with the VP Innovation Space in enhancing the organization's understanding of the predictive value of non traditional underwriting tools
- Work collaboratively with the VP Applied Research and VP Research Analytics to predict, explain, and set mortality assumptions for our enforce portfolio and new business
- Present data solutions across the business
- Use your visualization skills to present data solutions across the business
My client is looking for a Data Scientist with the following skills
- 1-6 years' experience within Data Science / Analytics
- Degree qualified in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related
- Predictive modeling experience
- Experienced in some or all of the following; SQL, R
- Microsoft PC software: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook. Experience developing VBA based spreadsheet applications
- Experience with GLM, decision tree learning, Cox Regressions, and other machine learning techniques (both supervised and unsupervised)
- Associateship or fellowship designation of the Society of Actuaries, or advanced degree in statistics
AVP Data Science - P&C Insurance - CT
- Stamford, Connecticut
- 29 days ago
I am exclusively partnering with a reputable P&C Insurer who are rapidly expanding their Data and Analytics team with an AVP of Data Analytics. This senior position will oversee the strategic direction of Data Science across multiple business lines for insurance and reinsurance. You wil... Read More
Cyber Insurance Consultant
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £95000 per annum
- 29 days ago
I have an opportunity for a Cyber Insurance Consultant to join a global insurance business based in Central London. This role will be focused around understanding trends in the Cyber market and making sure the Cyber Insurance business unit is able to stay at the forefront of the field. ... Read More
Information Security Architect - Leading insurance company
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 24 days ago
Looking fro experienced IT information security architect to join a leading general insurance company to be responsible for the global security operation. With the responsibility of being the primary point of contact related to Security, this person will be responsible for assisting the... Read More
- Utrecht, Nederland
- about 1 month ago
Deze partij heeft een grote IT organisatie ter ondersteuning van zijn dienstverlening naar de klanten. De ambities van deze organisatie zijn hoog op het gebied van digitalisering en optimalisering van de dienstverlening. Veel van de veranderingen spelen zich af rondom de klantprocessen.... Read More