Data Scientist - Credit Risk Analytics
Permanent - £90,000-£130,000 + Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Scientist / Advanced Analytics professional to work for a global organisation operating in the banking space. Our client is seeking tenacious, enthusiastic and driven individuals looking to progress and develop their career with an entrepreneurial attitude.
As a global organisation, they are looking to hire an experienced professional to lead a team at the pinnacle of advanced analytics within the Quantitative Credit Risk space. Candidates will have experience applying modern/ predictive learning/ machine learning, data science / AI techniques in this area and come from a strong quantitative academic background such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science etc from a reputable university.
You will be pivotal in supporting the business and leading a team of a group of exceptional talent within the advanced analytics umbrella, applying cutting edge , predictive learning / machine learning techniques in the credit analytics space.
- Extensive experience in a Quantitative / Credit Risk Analytics / data science role within a financial market - Investment Banking, Banking , Consultancy / FINTECH.
- Masters Degree or high level qualification in a Quantitative related field such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or a other advanced scientific degree.
- PhD Advantageous
- Strong experience applying cutting edge techniques within on of the following areas - Machine Learning, Predictive Learning, AI, Deep Learning / Data Science.
- Competent with advanced analytical software such as SAS/ R / Python
- Proven experience delivering machine learning algorithms to credit risk modelling - Neural networks, SVM (Support Vector machines) is a bonus
If you believe that the above describes you, please get in touch with Tom Ogden at Oliver James Associates to find out more- 02038619131/ email@example.com or click apply. If successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Oliver James are engaged as an employment organisation with an exclusive partnership for this particular client.