Data Records Lead - Liverpool - FTSE250 Business
Our Liverpool based client have an exciting opportunity to join their fast-growing team as a Data Records Lead. You will be responsible for overseeing both electronic and paper-based records. You will be joining a FTSE 250 business who are invested in their growth and dedicated to their staff and progression.
- Advising on new record management policies
- Putting a framework into place for management of records
- Establish retention and disposal schedules and implementing and monitoring these in line with GDPR
- Manage the move from paper records to electronic records management systems.
- Collaborate closely with the Data Protection team in regards to GDPR to support the business in deletion in compliance with records and retention policy
- Travel to London and regional offices as required.
- Strong experience in GDPR and DPA 2018
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Records Management role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Problem-solving and analytic skills to develop the understanding of records management.
If this is of interest please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0781 for immediate consideration.