Data Protection Officer - Global Fintech
Gibraltar - Salary up to £75,000
**Open to candidates looking for relocation**
My client, an exciting global Fintech organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Protection Officer to join the business. The DPO will be responsible for leading on Data Protection and Privacy across the business and shaping the Privacy strategy going forward to help ensure ongoing compliance.
This is a Senior and all-encompassing role but the main responsibilities will include:
- Defining the requirement for managing ongoing compliance within Data Protection and Privacy.
- Identify and mitigate Privacy risk across the Group.
- Provide expert advice across the business on any Data Protection and Privacy issues.
- Establish, maintain and monitor a data protection and privacy framework including policies and procedures.
- Implementation and maintain privacy by design across the business.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- The business expects the candidate will have proven experience as a Data Protection Officer, ideally also with experience dealing with Gibraltar Regulator.
- You will have expert knowledge in Data Protection and Privacy including GDPR and some experience in an international environment would be beneficial.
- Ideally you will carry relevant qualifications and come from a Legal or Compliance background. Being legally qualified would be advantageous for this role.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Protection professional to play a large part in shaping a forward thinking and innovative Privacy department and the strategy in a global business.
This role will not be on the market for long, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.