Data Protection Manager - Well-known International Organisation
West London - Salary up to £70,000 with great benefits
A great opportunity has come up for a Data Protection Manager to join a well-renowned business with almost 80 million customers each year.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure the business is compliant with all current legislation surrounding Data Protection including:
- Responsibility for any privacy matters (including GDPR, DPA 2018 & PECR);
- Responding to data protection queries from the business;
- Providing advice to the business on data privacy compliance;
- Managing compliance activities, such as breach reporting and supplying monthly logs to the regulator;
- Managing Data Protection analysts.
- Assisting with DSARS, erasure requests and data privacy related complaints;
- Reviewing contract clauses
- Updating internal privacy compliance procedures and policies;
- Assisting on data privacy staff training activities.
- You will ideally already be operating at a manager-level in a Privacy focused role.
- You will need to be a great communicator, and confident working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Track record of translating regulatory requirements into practice.
- Experience of working in complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-supplier environments.
- An ability to work under pressure;
- An ability to be self-motivated and independent;
This is a great opportunity for a Data Protection professional to play a large part in shaping the Privacy strategy in large-scale business.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.