Data Protection Manager - Professional Services Organisation
Based London/Manchester/Leeds - Salary up to £55,000 with benefits
My client, based in London but with offices nationwide are looking for an experienced Data Protection Manager to join the business. Reporting to the DPO, the manager will be responsible for supporting the business a variety
The role will give the candidate the opportunity to work across a variety of areas in the business and the responsibilities could include:
- Maintaining and reviewing policies
- Maintaining and developing the privacy framework.
- Reviewing supplier contracts and third-party agreements.
- Assisting with the Privacy Impact Assessment process.
- Providing training and awareness
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- The business expects the candidate will have circa 2yrs+ of experience in Data Protection and Privacy.
- You will come from a Legal or Compliance background but the business is open to accepting candidates from a variety of backgrounds provided they have the ability to carry out the role.
- You will be driven and motivated with a view to progressing your career in Data Protection
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Protection professional to gain experience in a large business and across a wide variety of areas.
This role is an urgent role that will not be on the market for long, please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.