Data Protection Manager - Professional Services
Manchester / Leeds / Birmingham / Northampton - Salary up to £55,000 with great benefits
My client, a professional services firm with office across the UK are looking to recruit an experienced Data Privacy Manager to join the Risk team.
The Data Protection Manager will take ownership of all Data Protection matters within the business and there is a great opportunity to join during a time of change and implementation and gain access to wide variety of work in a large business.
This is a broad business-facing role but the main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the implementation, management and monitoring of the data privacy and protection strategy and the creation and roll-out of policies, guidelines and data protection awareness.
- Lead in the delivery of; DPIA's, Privacy by Design reviews, Communications strategy and training among others.
- Foster a Data Protection culture within the business.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience and expertise in national and EU data privacy laws (GDPR), regulations and practices
- Commercial awareness, with an objective view of balance of data use and legal requirements
- Experience of promoting a data privacy culture of awareness and understanding within a Bank
- Track record of evaluating and translating complex privacy policies
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.