I am currently recruiting for several experienced Data Protection Analyst to support the European Data Governance Manager in rolling out a new Data Governance framework across the business. You will get the opportunity to be highly business facing liaising with stakeholders from all parts of the business covering a European remit. You will also get exposure to Data Privacy and GDPR regulatory requirements.
As a Data Protection Analyst you will be expected to:
- Work with the business to understand and document personal information processing across the group
- Support the business undertaking Data Protection Impact Assessment questionnaires
- Working closely with the Data Protection Office to identify, track and resolve issues
- Review data flows and controls around data used for Solvency II
- Root Cause Analysis on data issues impacting the business and feeding back to relevant data owners / business areas
As a Data Protection Analyst you will have:
- Experience in data protection, data management, audit, risk management or related are
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of risks and controls / remediation plans for data governance
- Comfortable explaining data quality / governance principles to non-technical stakeholders
- A passion for data governance and data protection
I am looking for a data protection analyst who is comfortable working through issues with groups to resolve issues and improve overall data quality. You will be passionate about delivering a brand Data Governance framework to the business as well as supporting the changes happening to Data Protection because of GDPR.
If you would like more information on the role, then please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com