Data Privacy Lead - Financial Services
Salary up to £30,000
My client, one of the most well-known wealth and investments organisations is looking for a Data Privacy Lead to join the growing Data Protection team.
The jobholder will play an important part in ensuring ongoing compliance with business standards and relevant legislation with regard to Data Protection.
This is a varied business-facing role but the main responsibilities will include:
- Provide high-quality advice on compliance with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation, and related legislation, supporting stakeholders around the Bank
- Provide input into Privacy Impact Assessments and other privacy risk assessments to assess the impact of proposed changes to business processes and agree appropriate mitigating actions.
- Support the review and refresh of policies, procedures and guidance
- Undertake monitoring and provide assurance that data protection controls are operating effectively
- Maintain and develop their knowledge through continuous learning and, where appropriate, undertake training and professional qualifications to further this.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience and expertise in data privacy laws (GDPR), regulations and practices.
- Understanding of data processing operations, including business applications and data use.
- Experience or ability to work with senior stakeholders in a large and complex business.
This is a rare opportunity in an environment not like any other and a great chance to be part of a forward-thinking Privacy team.
This role will not be on the market for long, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.