- Full Time - Mon - Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm
- £8.00 per hour.
- Fixed term contract for 3 months (with the possibility of extension)
- Immediate start
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic data team working in the professional Financial Services recruitment sector. Ongoing training will be given and opportunities for permanent placement is there for those who have an interest in a career.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Sourcing all new business data via a variety of public databases, networking forums and other market information.
- Inputting and classifying this data onto our bespoke systems.
- Analysis of market sectors.
- Aiding in analysis of data quality across the business.
This role will involve ensuring the quality and organisation of the data is as accurate and efficient as possible. An eye for detail is imperative as the team deals with large samples of data and accuracy is imperative.
The team of Data Inputters regularly rotate search sectors, provide support on Ad Hoc projects and support the different areas of the Operations teams in improving business efficiency. Opportunities to work across HR, Finance, IT and Contract Operations are all
- An eye for detail and ability to spot errors.
- Fast, accurate typing.
- Excel - formulae, building a table from flat data.
- Any Second Languages, written. German is very desirable. Italian and Swedish also.
- Boolean Knowledge.
About Oliver James Associates:
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates is a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors. Our shared values define our working practices and help guide our decisions, actions and behaviours; innovation, passion, adaptability, partnership, respect and excellence. At the core of our six values is the collective aspiration to be the most valued and essential recruitment partner, globally.
We recruit up to C-suite level across key markets in the UK, Ireland, continental Europe, US and Asia Pacific, offering retained, contingency, contract and interim search services. Excellence in delivery is embedded in our culture. We identify and place the best talent for our partners across 14 vertical markets, developing local and international relationships built on trust and uncompromising ethics and integrity.
Our global teams of specialist consultants are experts in their vertical markets with an unrivalled network of mid to senior level professionals worldwide. Our consultants anticipate market demand and successfully deliver on identifying, attracting and placing rare talent within their areas of expertise, creating long-term value for our partners.