Data Governance Analyst - London
Insurance - up to £55k
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known financial services and insurance business operating in over 80 countries for a data governance analyst ideally with experience in Data Protection matters/GDPR to support the Head of Data Governance and the rest of the team as they take on more responsibilities following GDPR.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience in Data Management,
As a data governance analyst, you will have:
- Experience in a data management role
- Ideally some risk management or audit experience would be beneficial
- An understanding of Data Protection or GDPR would be a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid IT skills with Excel or data profiling tools
- Comfortable explaining data governance principles
- Some knowledge of Solvency II/GDPR.
- Experience in the insurance industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Great stakeholder management skills
I am looking for a data governance analyst who is comfortable working through issues with groups to resolve issues and improve overall data quality. You will be passionate about delivering a brand new roadmap that has been devised and be able to get in at the ground level of a major change.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of quality reports and the overall data deficiency process updating logs and reporting on remedial activities.
As a data governance analyst, you will also be responsible for making sure all users are comfortable and agree to the data quality and governance rules.
If you would like more information on the role, then please contact Jack Bennion on 0203 861 9253 or email@example.com