Data Governance Analyst - London
FS/Insurance - Salary up to £70k
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known financial services organisation operating in over 80 countries for an experienced data governance analyst ideally with experience in Data Protection matters to support the data governance manager in rolling out a number of new procedures across the business. You will get the opportunity to be highly business facing liaising with stakeholders from all parts of the business.
As a data governance analyst, you will have:
- Strong experience in a data governance analyst role
- Ideally some risk management experience
- An understanding of Data Protection or GDPR would be a big advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid IT skills with Excel or data profiling tools
- Comfortable explaining data governance principles
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Great stakeholder management skills
I am looking for a data governance analyst who is comfortable working through issues with groups to resolve issues and improve overall data quality. You will be passionate about delivering a brand new roadmap that has been devised and be able to get in at the ground level of a major change.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of quality reports and the overall data deficiency process updating logs and reporting on remedial activities.
As a data governance analyst, you will also be responsible for making sure all users are comfortable and agree to the data quality and governance rules.
If you would like more information on the role, then please contact Jack Bennion on 0203 861 9253 or email@example.com