Are you experienced in Cloud Technology? Are you looking to work in an innovative organization and state-of-the-art data and information infrastructure? Click on below link to view the position of Data Engineer and apply! For more information contact me via 020 808 2987 or Rebecca.Pater@ojassociates.com
Ever-increasing availability of internal and external information opens up opportunities for new integral data solutions for self-service Business Information, automated analysis solutions and standardized reporting.
But the data flow has to be reliable and clean.
Working closely with the Business Information analysts of the new Finance Data department, you are responsible for the creation, development and management of the 'data pipelines' and 'cloud environments' required to facilitate the flow of clean data from multiple sources to and from the end-users in the financial department.
The successful candidate will also play an important role in evolution of the new Finance Data Team and CI/CD processes.
- You are innovative, entrepreneurial, and result oriented
- Appreciation of data security and pro-active mindset to mitigate the associated (financial) risks
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices (for example OTAP and CI / CD)
- Capacity to be an expert in Databases, ETL, DWH, Cloud Technology and Cloud native design
- Able to nurture connection between data-users of the financial domain and the latest technical innovations
What can we offer
- A position within a prominent global financial institution
- Excellent terms of employment
- Diverse and inspiring working environment
- Development opportunities
- Monthly flex budget on top of your monthly salary
- A good work/life balance including 25 holidays
- Commuting allowance
- Excellent pension plan and discounts