A leading International Insurance firm is currently looking for Data focused Business Analyst to support the Asia region with the biggest regulatory transformation in the history of the industry.
- Conduct full data scope analysis, data profiling for IFRS17 regional Asia projects.
- ETL and Datawarehouse requirements analysis, source-to-target data mapping and end-to-end data flow design.
- Strong design thinking for business data transformation business requirements to tailor solution adaptive for each specific Asia country requirements and rollouts.
- Drive and own system integration testing (SIT) and support User Acceptance Test (UAT) to ensure quality delivery to end users.
- Align and leverage Global actuarial/valuation solution design to address Asia specific requirements and customizations working with regional and local country actuarial users and various delivery partners.
- The Cantonese language is a MUST for this role (hard stop if you don't speak the language);
- Degree holder of Information System/Technology or related disciplines
- In-depth experience (at least 4-6 years) with data analysis and business analysis
- Experience in life insurance administration system and finance industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL query is a must
- Experience in system QA activities
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter, or different datawarehouse models would be an advantage