**Data Architect - IFRS17 - London - CONTRACT**
Our client is a leading Insurance organisation, currently embarking on a large US GAAP & IFRS17 program. The organisation are looking to make multiple hires across several functions with this program being scheduled to run for the next 2-3 years.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Data Architecture, including accessing, querying, testing and validating to maintain data quality.
- Liaise with system owners to understand and document the data items, data interfaces and data mapping for specific systems and as a whole
- Work with the system owners and IT to ensure the solutions for the projects meet the business requirements.
- Determine the end to end data architecture to support the financial reporting process
- Manage the development and implementation of Data models and solutions. Evaluate the existing data models and plan new best solutions with specifications across data flow models, data flow timing, data mapping, data validations, and controls.
- At least 5 years of experience in at Technical / Data Architect role
- Experience of IFRS17 Data models would be beneficial
- Financial Industry experience is a must. Ideally with experience in IFRS 17 projects
- Experience in Database Architecture, Database Design, and Data Modelling
- Extensive Software Development experience
- Experience in establishing Information Architecture standards and execute design and delivery as well as governing design.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum delivery environments.
- Good presentation skills to business stakeholders.
- Degree in Computing, Maths, Science or Engineering