Data Analytics - Machine Learning (12 months renewable)
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics CoE, Asia, this role will work closely with key business, IT stakeholders across our regional businesses and provide insight and supports of data analytics for BU, including but not limited to data visualization, predictive modeling and some other new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverables.
- Provide expertise and best practice of statistic, predictive model, machine learning algorithms from design, implement and fine-tuning, end-end solution to achieve targeted outcomes
- Translate business problems from different areas into prospective analytical solutions - from requirement identification, analytic data processing and transformation, visualization to model development and implementation, and key business metrics tracking and measurement.
- Work with our Regional Enterprise Services team to produce enhanced data collection procedures cleansing, verification, exploratory analysis etc for building up the analytic foundation and bricks. Also working together to leverage the existing infrastructure - platform and tools for building the necessary foundation
- Work with regional business units and cross-functional team members to innovate and implement data analytics to deliver actionable insights
- Apply machine learning methods such as gradient boost, xgboost
- Develop and apply AI for different functions such as distribution, marketing, operations
- Deep understanding of statistical and analytic model implementation, machine learning, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithm
- Expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools
- Accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as Python, R, and SAS
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, SAS VA etc
- Ability and experience accessing and handling very granular data -RDBMS, SQL etc
- Good sense of Data Management, manipulation and transformation
- Data processing and transformation before modelling
- Passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets, and able to communicate that passion to business and technical colleagues
- Keen desire to solve business problems, finding patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
- Fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative environment
- Excel at making complex concepts simple and easy to understand by those around
- Ability to negotiate and discussion with business stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience of successfully working with IT, data analytics and Business Stakeholders in variety of settings, including insurance and wider financial services
- An advanced data science thinker, doer and expert who likes diving in to solve new problems and design/implement new platforms and solutions.
- Experience solving analytics problems using quantitative approaches and predictive modeling, with a marketing analytics focus.
- Experience with data mining, machine learning and predictive analysis
- A business and technical leader who brings the ability to develop solid professional relationships and become a productive member of a wider team
- Proven high-level strategic, creative-thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build teamwork and a healthy, respectful, yet driven culture
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships to influence change
VP Data Management - P&C Insurance - Chicago
- Chicago, Illinois
- US$160000.0 - US$210000.0 per annum
- 29 days ago
VP Data Management If you have a strong Data background, and have experience of managing teams within Data Management and Reporting then this could be the position for you! My client can offer an excellent package and a company that is GROWING! They are a well known Life and P&C insurer... Read More
Senior Quantitative Developer (C++ / Python )
- Hong Kong
- about 12 hours ago
A Top Tier US based hedge fund company is currently looking for a Senior Quantitative Developer to be an integral part of their growing front office team in Hong Kong to develop and optimise real-time trading / pricing platform. Responsibilities: Develop analytics , quantitative tools, ... Read More
Senior C++ Quantitative Developer
- New Jersey, USA
- 13 days ago
Senior C++ Quantiative Developer - REMOTE - 12 Month Contract My client, a global Life Insurance business, is currently looking for Senior C++ Quantitative Developer. Responsibilities: Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding and testing.... Read More