I.T Security Data Analyst - Daytona Beach - 6 Month Contract (to hire)
I am working with a leading insurance company headquartered in Daytona Beach who are growing their I.T Security team. My client is looking for ambitious Data Analysts to join for the initial of a major national I.T Security program. Here is the job description:
Assist and support the Information Security Team Members and Business Information Security Officer with the review and scoring of completed security questionnaires from third-party vendors, completion of inbound security inquiries, as well as assist with any other similar tasks as needed.
- Assist Information Security Team to support and manage inbound IT Security questionnaires, contract addendum's and other inbound documents.
- Assist Information Security Team to support and manage review and scoring of IT Security questionnaires that have been completed from our third-party service providers.
- Any other related tasks to assist the Information Security Team Members and Business Information Security Officer.
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision.
- Ability to accept feedback for professional development.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Excellent communicate skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Written communication-the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
- Problem solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality control-the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- IT Security experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent with SharePoint.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume.
Data Analyst / Junior Data Scientist - Python
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £27000 - £32000 per annum + share options & benefits
- 17 days ago
THE ROLE: We are recruiting for a Data analyst / Junior Data Scientist to provide data insights through reporting & the creation of dashboards to help all areas of the business in their decision making. The Data Analyst / Junior Data Scientist will be an enthusiastic person who has demo... Read More
Test Analyst / Engineer
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £28000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits including flexi working
- 2 days ago
A Financial services client based in Sheffield are looking for a Test Analyst with strong Web application and API testing skills. The role is working for a forward thinking & modern financial services business who are growing rapidly. The role is paying up to £32,000 plus benefits inclu... Read More
Service Desk Analyst
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £125 - £175 per day
- 16 days ago
Service Desk Analyst | An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join a growing organisation based in Manchester. This organisation is currently looking to bolster their service desk capability and this SDA will act as a single point of contact for all incomi... Read More
QA Engineer / Test Analyst
- Morley, West Yorkshire
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits including flexi working
- 2 days ago
A Financial services client based in Morley / Leeds are looking for a QA Engineer / Test Analyst with strong software testing skills to join their growing team. The role is working for a forward thinking & modern financial services business who are expanding rapidly. The role is paying ... Read More