As the Data Analyst you will join the newly formed and continually growing Data function at one of the worlds leaders of the Financial Services recruitment market. You will have the ability to utilise cutting-edge technology in order to build detailed reports coming from your own data capture work where you will have full Stakeholder exposure, ranging up to Group Managing Directors.
General duties will include but not be limited to:
- Building detailed reports in Power BI and or Excel
- Requirements gathering for new reports and requests
- Managing new reporting requests and queries
- Stakeholder management and project delivery
- Management of and improvements to the data warehouse and analytics platforms.
- Delivery improvements in data quality, database and reporting efficiency.
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
Key Technical Disciplines: Windows OS, SQL Server including SSRS, SSIS & SSAS, T-SQL, PowerBI, Dynamics 365, XML, Office 2016, 365, Excel Macros.
Personality metrics: A strong communicator and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate and proactive) that can work with an ambitious sales force.
Exposure to high availability SQL server operations in a medium to large business.
Ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
Strong T-SQL skills.