Data Analyst - Philidelphia, PA - 6 month Contract (to hire)
The Data Analyst will work with the Data & Community Operations teams, analyzing billions of data points from millions of users to discover insights and come up with operational recommendations. The role is perfect for someone with a strong data analysis background who is looking to gain some real world experience with large data sets and actively used products.
- Writing SQL to create reports for the community operations department;
- Analyzing data to identify fraudulent behavior and patterns;
- Working with community operations department to investigate and limit risk to the business;
- Developing KPIs; reporting on channel results and performance to optimize these numbers.
- Responsible for gathering and translating business requirements into data queries (SQL), models, and tools to allow for insightful data analysis
- Create and maintain databases in Microsoft Access; develop, maintain or implement procedures for data entry, data cleaning, documentation and other administrative tasks
- Generate and manage monthly Executive Summary and high-level Microsoft Excel reports generated from internal and external sources
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience required
- Minimum three (3) years experience managing relational databases to include database management and data analysis required
- Experience with care management, health insurance, or health claims preferred
- Experience writing system specifications, expert knowledge of relational database concepts and facility with SQL (i.e. queries, tables, forms, and reports)
- Experience managing Business SMEs through delivery across the finance portfolio
- Proficient in managing and developing relationships with multiple business and technical vendors
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and strict timelines
- Excellent time management and project management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task
If you are interested in the role, please respond with an updated resume.