Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client based in Manchester to help find cyber & information security manager. Basic salaries can rise up to £60,000 initially plus bonus, pension, extras, car allowance etc.
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client based in Manchester to help find a Cyber Security Manager. Basic salaries can rise up to £60,000 initially plus bonus, pension, extras, car allowance etc.
- Leading and guiding teams in selecting and applying the most appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to deliver work.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Defining a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
- Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
- Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Significant Cyber Security experience within one or potentially more industry areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships.
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred