Cyber Security Manager - Manchester
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client based in Manchester to help find cyber & information security manager. Basic salaries can rise up to £60,000 initially plus bonus, pension, extras, car allowance etc.
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client based in Manchester to help find a Cyber Security Manager. Basic salaries can rise up to £60,000 initially plus bonus, pension, extras, car allowance etc.
- Leading and guiding teams in selecting and applying the most appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to deliver work.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Defining a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
- Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
- Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Significant Cyber Security experience within one or potentially more industry areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships.
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
Cyber Security Team-build - Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- 18 days ago
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client to support a significant cyber security team-build located in Edinburgh. The roles sit within the financial services market and begin at c£35,000 and reach c£100,000 plus competitive extras. Oliver James Associates are mandat... Read More
Senior Cyber Security Analyst x 3
- Bristol, England
- £40000 - £54000 per annum
- 16 days ago
I am currently looking for Senior Threat Analysts to join my leading financial services client who are looking to expand their team. This role offers global reach and the opportunity to progress throughout the business. For further information, please contact me immediately on 0203 861 ... Read More
SOC Cyber Threat Response (SVP) - Prestigious Bank - Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore
- Up to S$200000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 14 days ago
Oliver James is currently working closely with a key client, with a strong foothold here in Singapore, to look for a high-calibre Senior Cyber Threat Response Manager with an excellent record of accomplishment in managing a team within a SOC environment. When you take on this interestin... Read More
IT Security Analyst - Contract
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- 14 days ago
Security Analyst - 12 month contract - Galway My client based in Galway is looking for an IT Risk & Security Senior Analyst Security Analyst - 12 month contract - Galway My client based in Galway is looking for an IT Risk & Security Senior Analyst who will be responsible for the oversig... Read More