Oliver James Associates are working on behalf of a leading Utilities institution based in various locations in the Midlands. They are looking to expand the busy Cyber Security team. The Security Engineer will be involved with resolving tickets, security and filtering directories for maintenance of the system.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support traffic between mailboxes that handle millions of emails daily.
- Support complex email security platforms & capabilities.
- Maintenance of existing security platform.
- Making recommendations for and to implement future technology innovations & improvements.
- Good systems admin knowledge across infrastructure.
- Network configuration.
- Knowledge of CISCO routers.
- Understanding of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Unix, Redhat.
Please apply online or call James Lee on 01616 940 731