Oliver James Associates are working on behalf of a leading Financial Services institution based in Manchester. Looking to expand the busy Cyber Security team, you will be working within 1st Line and providing support to 2nd Line in this fast-paced and rewarding team.
Oliver James Associates are working on behalf of a leading Financial Services institution based in Manchester. They are looking to expand the busy Cyber Security team. The Security Engineer will be involved with next generation technologies by utilising machine learning and AI.
- Review & mitigate penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on information systems.
- Design, install and support security tools e.g IPS/IDS, Splunk, Web & Email gateways - SPF, DKIM, & DMARC.
- Patching & Hardening, conduct audit trails, system logs and security incident response.
- Research threats, be technical resource to colleagues and IT security team.
- Strong experience in IT security or a similar role.
- BA Degree in IT or similar, CISSP and or GCIA experience essential
- Advanced knowledge of WAN/LAN & lpv4/lpv6 security is desirable.
Please apply online to find out more or call James Lee on 01616940731